- Jul 31, 2017 -
1. Exhaust gas is not good for mobile phone surface residual bubbles;
2. Tempered glass around the corner is not pasted, bubble phenomenon;
3. Tempered glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;
4. Tempered glass is too thick, affecting the transmittance, and thickening mobile phone thickness;
5. Tempered glass paste too thick, affecting the mobile phone display transmittance;
6. Tempered glass paste on the mobile phone, the phone surface has a watermark phenomenon.
7. Tempered Glass film is also divided into straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the hypotenuse more rounded, not easy to hurt the hand
8. Drop angle is less than 110 degrees.